Brookside church is situated at the heart of East Barnet village
Its large set of premises is made up of the church and a number of rooms and halls widely used by the local community.
There has been a Methodist church on this site since 1915, the building that is now our hall opened as the church in 1930 and the current church was opened in 1967.
We have completely refurbished this end of the building with the first stage completed in early 2006 which provided a new entrance, with easier access, a new coffee lounge with a terrace on to the street, and other new rooms and facilities. Since then the windows and heating system were upgraded and then the sanctuary was completely refurbished, with new carpeting and chairs and makes the space completely flexible. Finally we have also upgraded our kitchen and halls with a new linkway between the two parts of the building including a internal ramp.
Brookside is part of Barnet Brookside Methodist Church which is also based at Wesley Hall in High Barnet. Ecumenically we are part the East Barnet Anglican Methodist Partnership with St Mary's Parish Church in East Barnet. We also have ties with East Barnet Baptist Church and St. Mary’s CofE Primary School.
8pm – 1st Tuesday in each month – Evening Worship via zoom
|Regular activities:||Weekly Coffee Morning - Saturday from 10am to 12 midday|
|How to find Brookside Church:||Brookside Church is located at the centre of East Barnet village, where Cat Hill meets Church Hill Road. map|
|Contact Details||See Church Website|